Sandy Hill Nursery School is located on the grounds of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship church in Solana Beach, CA.
- Sandy Hill Nursery School
- 1036 Solana Dr
- Solana Beach, CA 92075
- Tel: (858) 481-1378
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group tours are offered twice monthly during the school year except during the enrollment period (January-March). Tours are for adults only (infants in carry packs or slings welcome). Each tour begins at 9:30 a.m. and run for about 45 minutes. Please contact the Director to schedule a tour. All tour groups will meet at the top of the stairs leading from the dirt parking lot.
If you would like to visit the school, please call for an appointment.
Driving Directions from I-5:
- From the I-5 Take the Lomas Santa Fe Dr exit toward Solana Beach.
- Head East on Lomas Santa Fe Dr
- Turn right onto Las Banderas Dr (0.2 mi)
- Turn right onto San Andres Dr (0.2 mi)
- Slight left onto Marine View Ave (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto Solana Dr (0.1 mi)
- Turn left to stay on Solana Dr Destination will be on the right
- The Director's office is the second building on the left from the top of the wide set of stairs.